Saturday 24 February 2018

All About the Boy....!!!

My G-boy turns 7 next week....it's hard to believe how quickly time goes and how fast they grow up.  He's currently into bugs, insects and all assorted creepy crawlies.....I caught up for an after school date so he could see me on my birthday....took his GG (great grandma) along for the trip.

My gorgeous grandson and his new friend......

Milkshakes and iced coffee after school...
and a catch up with my favourite little guy.
I couldn't resist sharing the pictures of his cubby house reno.....my daughter has moved to their new home and the old cubby in the yard was in need of some TLC.....amazing what a bit of elbow grease and a huge slice of imagination can produce !!!....

Poor tired old cubby that hasn't been played in for quite a long time....

His cubby house post renovation.......amazing what a few old bits and bobs can do..


4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the cubby house.....and yes 7 year olds love insects....Sienna was always picking up insects and me taking photos of her with them. I've gathered quite a few that I was going to put together a photo book just of her and her insects she picked up. Her older brother on the other hand would just look and not touch them. Aren't kids great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely lad with a lovely smile. Wow the cubby house renovation is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter has done a great job with her son and the cubby Polly!!

      Delete